Compression Sock Benefits
What is Compression?
Comrad compression socks are designed to be functional and versatile enough for all-day, everyday wear.
Our companion socks feature certified graduated compression (15-20mmhg, a.k.a the sweet spot of compression) meaning our socks have all the benefits of a medical-grade compression sock without the crazy price tag or the unattractive style. By providing therapeutic pressure from the ankle to the knee, our socks can help increase the circulation of freshly oxygenated blood back to your legs.
Comrad uses True Graduated Compression™ technology in every pair of companions. Using an ISO-certified circular knitting machine, our socks are engineered and lab-tested to insure 15-20mmHg of compression support.
The Benefits of Companion Compression Socks
- Increase circulation to your legs and feet
- Relieve fatigued, aching legs
- Prevent swelling of the feet, ankles, and legs
- Improves muscle recovery after exercise
- Prevent blood clots or swelling during air travel
- Prevent varicose veins
If any of the following apply...you can benefit from our socks:
- Travel long distances on airplanes
- Stand for more than 5 hours a day (yup, our socks can help)
- Pregnant and/or Expecting
- Participate in high aerobic exercise.
Don't believe us just yet? Try our Companions for yourself. If you don't feel better on your feet or airplane seat, we'll refund your order.